Up Coming Blog From TIN

Briana Balsamo, Staff Writer

By Briana Balsamo

The Innovation Network, TIN, is creating an environmentally focused blog. This blog is entirely student-run and is looking for graphic designers, writers, and other contributors. Creators currently include, but are not limited to, TIN members.

Anyone can submit articles, photos or ideas about environmental concerns both locally and globally.

TIN meets in ATEC 108 every Tuesday at noon. The idea for the blog originated in a meeting and is quickly becoming a reality.

“Environmentality” will focus on local issues, events, and initiatives while keeping a global perspective.

“We are especially looking for contributors who are active in and passionate about environmental issues,” said TIN President Maeve Maguire.

Anyone interested in writing can submit stories about small-scale issues or larger-scale issues about occurrences in Monmouth County, New Jersey, or even a progressive act in another country on another continent. There are no limits, so long as the post contributes to greater environmental awareness.

The blog’s release is scheduled for March 26. By this time, the blog will be accessible to smart-phones, computers, and other devices receiving internet services.

Contact Maeve Maguire at [email protected] for more information on how to get involved and for any questions relating to this process, or come to a TIN meeting.