Shein is In

Kathleen Hyer, Staff Writer

By Kathleen Hyer

Shein is In

Shein is an international online clothing store, selling everything from makeup brushes to party dresses at affordable prices. They have free returns in the United States and are always giving out great coupons. Standard shipping costs $3.99 and arrives in 7-9 business days. Express shipping costs $12.90 and arrives in 3-5 business days.

Anyone interested can sign up with an email address for free and then are able to save items to her profile wish list. After signing up with an email, users can also add their measurements into their profile. By doing this the site can tell them what size would best fit. In addition, users are also able to keep money in your online “wallet”. This way, they can buy anything at any time without needing to use their credit card.

Amanda Payne a 19-year-old creative writing major from Millstone says “I love Shein. They have so many options to choose from and everything is so cheap.”

If a user adds a review with a picture they can win “Shein points”. With these points, they can buy items without using their own money.

If customers download the app, they can create collages and enter them into contests. They can also follow other people on the app and give them likes on their collages. If you win one of the contests you can win more “Shein points”.

Shoppers can also pay with Paypal, Afterpay, or in 4 interest-free installments by credit/debit cards. Gift cards are also available at any price.

Shein recently created a Campus Babes ambassador program. With this program, any student can sign up and get 15% off any purchase. Within this program, Shein also visits college campuses with pop up shops.

Caitlin Behan a 19-year-old creative writing major from Middletown says “I’ve been wanting to shop off there for a while now. They have cute stuff at great prices.”

With the app, shoppers can also sign up for free trials. These trials are completely free, and you can get the chance to receive the latest fashion shipped right to your door.