The Student News Site of Brookdale Community College

The Current

The Current

The Current

Talk To The Current Staff Noon To 1:30 p.m. Thursday In SLC

Calling all Brookdale Community College students! Get ready for an exciting event aimed at celebrating campus journalism and community engagement. On Thursday, March 28, from noon to 1:30 p.m., head over to the Student Life Center MLK Lounge for an event hosted by The Current, Brookdale’s student newspaper.

What’s on the agenda? Well, besides the opportunity to mingle with fellow students and members of The Current team, there will be a delicious treat waiting for you: free pizza! Thanks to the generous support of a local small business, Fratelli’s Pizzeria in Middletown, attendees will have the chance to enjoy mouthwatering slices of pizza while supplies last. It’s a perfect way to refuel and recharge during your busy day on campus.

But wait, there’s more! In addition to the savory delights of Fratelli’s pizza, there will be a special surprise awaiting those who attend. We won’t spoil the surprise, but trust us, it’s worth stopping by to find out.

Why should you attend? Well, besides the tempting offer of free pizza and the intrigue of a surprise, this event is an opportunity to support campus journalism and connect with your community. The Current newspaper plays a vital role in keeping students informed about campus news, events and issues that matter. By participating in this event, you’re not just enjoying free food; you’re also showing your support for student journalism and fostering a sense of community on campus.